Suburban Warmth is a Sandbox skin based on the Clean and Plain design. This is a very simple and elegant design that works well for real estate and home design company blogs.
- A left aligned sidebar
- A warm split complementary color scheme
- Sidebar and post decorations
- As of version 0.2, an option to upload a custom header image
- As of version 0.2, support for WordPress 2.7 threaded comments
- Adsense friendly, with instructions on how to place code found in readme.txt.
|Works with WordPress version:||2.7+|
|Tested in browsers:||Firefox 3.6, Chrome 10, Internet Explorer 7|
|Minimum Width/Width:||960 pixels|
|Questions?/Fixes?:||Use contact form below|
* I just realized the folder structure for all of my themes is probably zipped incorrectly. The folder structure should be folder.zip > folder, instead it is folder_zip.zip > folder_zip > folder. Themes may not install correctly using WordPress’s theme Upload feature. Each theme’s folder structure has now been corrected.
Screenshots and Live Preview
Added support for WordPress 2.7’s Custom Header, giving users the option to upload their own header background from the Admin panel.
Adjusted functions.php to point the return statements to the images folder for Adsense placeholders; now, placeholder shortcodes will work out of the box, without users having to upload the files to their Media folder. *Note- uploading a file to the Media folder is still required for tower ad placeholder in a text widget.
Changed “Suburban Warmth” title in the footer into a link to it’s page at Jason G. Designs.
Tested for large photo and changed entry-content div to overflow-y in stylesheet, allowing for large photos to be scrolled.
Internet Explorer 7 layout fix is incorporated into this version of the theme.